Pages

Thursday 4 February 2010

Hello and Welcome to The Enchanted Grove

I am based in the Highlands of Scotland, UK, not far from farmland, woodland and the sea.


I have been an avid crafter ever since I was a small child, and learnt to knit and crochet over 30 years ago. You can find out more about me here and can view my Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheEnchantedGrove, where you can find my crochet pattern designs, as well as my own crochet creations, from bags, scarves, hats, wrist warmers, cat blankets to baby shoes.


I am a self taught artist and love watercolours and acrylics, as well as sketching. I love painting imaginative landscapes in watercolour, as well as portraits of teddy bears in acrylics, so if you would like something custom created, then I am happy to discuss your requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment