Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Coming Soon in The Enchanted Grove

I have been working very hard at making lots of new items for my Etsy shop over the last month and I will be gradually listing these in the next few weeks - I have crocheted bracers and wrist cuffs (perfect for Rennaisance Faires, re-enactors or Elves and Fairy Folk), new chokers, gorgeous OOAK themed arty bags, merfolk art dolls and some very special pieces of mixed media collage, plus I have plans for lots of new things in the coming months (more art, art dolls, and mermaid themed crochet wear and Waldorf inspired animals). Please keep an eye out. If you would like to join my new mailing list and be the first to find out about my latest work, then please send me a 'convo' with your email address and I will add you.

My eldest son has now also got his own Etsy shop called 'The Wylde Woods', which I supervise for him. He currently has some beautiful rose brooches and is gradually going to add needle felted toys and art dolls.
Please take a look at his store here: www.etsy.com/people/TheWyldeWoods

No comments:

Post a Comment