Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

My First Published Pattern

It seems ages since I last posted here, but I have been extremely busy with crafting and with my family.  I was lucky enough to have one of my newest crochet patterns accepted by the UK's Inside Crochet magazine. You can find out about the magazine here.  My pattern is for a Girl's Waterfall Waistcoat and it will appear in issue 12, which will be out in November. The magazine is available by subscription and also from high street newsagents and major supermarkets.

I am also happy to take custom orders for the waistcoat to be made up and you can find details on my Etsy store. For sizes newborn through to 24 months, see here and for sizes 2 to 6 years, please see here.  The waistcoat is made up using 100% merino yarn, which is a very soft, non-itchy wool.  I have pledged to donate 10% of the sale of any of these waistcoats to The Motse Project which helps support rural communities and orphaned children in Botswana. Please take a look at their website for more details: www.motse-project.org

Here are a few photos of the waistcoat for you to see:




I hope you like the waistcoat and will look out for the pattern in Inside Crochet next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment